Electrical EngineerDetails for the position
- Assist with design of PCB assemblies – from specification to design, prototype, and manufacturing
- Wire harness design, documentation and fabrication
- Updating redline drawings, drafting schematics and system drawings in AutoCAD
- Create updates to technical data such as installation and operation manuals, onelines, etc. as necessary.
- Software regression testing, coordination, and feedback agent to Software Design team
- Integrates new designs into BOM system.
- Use various communication protocols to validate system functionality – including Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP/IP
- Work closely with technical support engineers on customer escalations to engineering. This often includes reproducing and fixing bugs reported by customers.
- Provide test fixture support for manufacturing, QA, and contract manufacturers.
- 3+ years of experience in Analog/Digital HW and PCB design using Altium
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: product design, new product release, test engineering, manufacturing support.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached or contact me at 813-533-0179.
IP Technology, Comrex, Lawo, Network systems
The projects that are currently being deployed deals with understanding server rack diagrams and being able to build them with little or no assistance. Knowledge of audio routing systems, encoders and IP I/O systems.Details for the position
- Support various broadcast systems, servers and data networks by the broadcast maintenance team.
- Troubleshoot and repair routine and emergency problems within the broadcast environment.
- Install broadcast systems and equipment according to specifications and standards.
- Participate in new technical systems turnover and transition to production.
- Perform routine inspections of broadcast system maintenance and installations within the data center and studios.
- Work various shifts to support a 24-hour operation.
Experience with the following:
- Digital and IP-based routing, playout and recording systems,
- Broadcast audio digital consoles and related studio equipment,
- PC and MAC based broadcast and production workstations,
- Satellite receivers,
- IP and ISDN broadcast codecs,
- Telecom and networking equipment,
- Familiarity with signal flow within in broadcast facility,
- Ability to diagnose, detect and isolate equipment faults by equipment log review and signal flow documentation analysis.
If you are interes in this position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter, Comrise Inc.
WMAR is currently seeking a photographer that will capture and edit visual content and audio material to create compelling stories for WMAR-TV’s lifestyle show as well as complete daily editing for multiple platforms. That person will also be responsible for operating various content gathering equipment including but not limited to microwave live truck, video camera and video editing equipment. Interested applicants should apply online. http://www.scripps.com/careers
DIGITAL EXECUTIVE EDITOR
For more information click here
BAND OF BROTHERHOOD
IBEW is introducing a new segment on Hour Power called Band of Brotherhood. They created this segment to grow the IBEW family and they are looking to hire returning military veterans.
For more information click here